Here are 8 Elegant No-Cut Pumpkin decorations that I’m excited to share! Pumpkins are one of the things I love most about fall. Here are the tutorials in order from the top right, clockwise, to the big picture in the middle.
- – 1. This monogram pumpkin tutorial is from RadioButlers. I love that this design doesn’t involve an expensive Cricut or Silhouette machine to make.
- – 2. Martha Stewart is someone we can always turn to for a holiday craft and she doesn’t disappoint with her pumpkin vase with flowers tutorial. Absolutely lovely!
- – 3. This decoupaged pumpkin from svgcuts is so sweet and looks very simple to create.
- – 4. The glitter candle holder from Twig & Thistle is just darling. It does involve a little cutting but it’s very little and on a styrofoam pumpkin.
- – 5. Confessions of a Plate Addict has a different take on decoupaged pumpkins and I love it!
- – 6. Shanty 2 Chic shows us how to create a lovely pumpkin centerpiece using white pumpkins and pine cones.
- – 7. Life on Lakeshore Drive demonstrates how to create an elegant pumpkin using leftover scrapbook supplies. Genius!
- – 8. Last but not least, Eddie Ross shows us how to make an attractive mantle display using pumpkins, paint, and rick rack.
I hope you feel invigorated and ready to start decorating pumpkins. I know I sure do!!