Cinco de Mayo is coming up on May 5th and I have a great round up of party ideas for you. There are creative food recipes, free printables, and DIY decoration ideas to help make your party fun and festive!
1. DIY Piñata Cookies – These are the perfect cookies for Cinco de Mayo! They look like adorable, unsuspecting cookies until you break them open and you find extra treats inside. Yum! Check out the step by step instructions on how you can make your own piñata cookies.
2. Amazing Queso Recipe – This is my own recipe for queso but I promise you, it’s amazing! Everyone who tries it asks for the recipe. I think it’s perfect dip for a Cinco de Mayo party.
3. Cinco de Mayo Sombrero Cookies – Aren’t these sombrero cookies adorable? Learn how you (or your kids) can transform plain store bought cookies into festive sombrero cookies. Ole!
4. DIY Papel Picado Mexican Banner – Papel Picado is a traditional Mexican banner and this simple DIY tutorial will have you cutting intricate designs into tissue paper like a pro.
5. Mini Pinata Party Favors – After everyone has taken a swing at the full size piñata you can send each of your guests home with a mini version of their own.
6. Cinco de Mayo Party Favor Bags – If you’re making your own party favor bags this printable design can really put them over the top! This design was printed onto vellum and then each one was filled with homemade pralines. Yum!
Thanks for reading my round up and thank you to all of the blogs who allowed me to share their genius!