I love homemade meals. Homemade spaghetti with chopped up carrots, celery, garlic, and onions. Yum! Sometimes though, life doesn’t slow down long enough to prepare a meal made from scratch. Sometimes short cuts are okay. Embrace the short cuts sometimes and give yourself grace!
I want to share with you a favorite short cut delicious dinner that I pull out every so often. It takes 5 minutes to make. Yea, I know, crazy, right? Okay, maybe a little longer depending how fast your stove will boil water. My 5 Minute Tortelloni Recipe is easy though and absolutely delicious!
– Mezzetta Napa Valley Homemade Marinara Pasta Sauce (Roasted garlic & caramelized onions is a great choice!)
– Refrigerated tortelloni (chicken/mozzarella is my fave)
– Fresh basil
– Parmesan cheese for grating
– Loaf of Italian bread (optional)
– Bring water to a gentle boil. Add tortelloni.
– Heat Mezzetta marinara sauce.
– Meanwhile, wash and chop the fresh basil.
– Drain tortelloni and cover with marinara sauce. Garnish with fresh basil and Parmesan. Serve immediately.
I’m telling you, it feels like you’re cheating on dinner but it tastes so good that you won’t feel bad for it. Mezzetta marinara sauces are a high end line of sauces that taste delicious!
Mezzetta is hosting a fabulous giveaway where you can win the perfect pasta night! Just click the picture below to enter! Good luck!